Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Grants New Mexico

Again, no pics...not even the one showing gas prices of $2.90!!!

Why, because Internet really sucks.  I always check that out...but I was have spasms in my lower back, left side which caused me to veer off the last Grants exit and check into the RV park whose name I can not remember.  After a 90 minute rest with a heating pad I get online to a S L O W connection.

Tomorrow we will stop at Walmart for a few things in Albuquerque, then continue to the Santa Rosa Lake State Park which is where I wanted to stay today.  A shorter day, a long with heating pads, should make things better...

6 comments:

  1. Oh goodness ... that's why I try very hard NOT to drive more than four hours a day. It takes longer, but I feel better. Hope you recover quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not had spasms like yesterday in a long time...combo of wind and big rigs was the culprit in my opinion. 3 hour day today (Wed) and feeling much better, just a bit sore

      Delete
  2. We were using a Verizon Hotspot that gave us reliable connections for our Computers.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other parts of Grants might be better, but the town seems to bend around a mountain which can impede the signal.

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry about the back pain. Hopefully today you are better.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear comments from our readers. All comments are moderated by Dave before added to the website. Spam, advertisers and rude comments are deleted, and due to high spam attempts, Anonymous Users cannot post, sorry....register for a Google ID, it is free and it is easy. Go to: Get Google ID