Sunday, July 21, 2024

Texarkana, Texas

We had a very uneventful day other than trying to narrow down a pesky occasional rattle.  It ended up being the microwave rotating gizmo.  With some bad roads, other than the noise all was well...our other motorhome would have beaten the crap right out of you!

It was another 500+ travel day, and tomorrow will be around 475.  We got 17.5 mpg today, which is twice the old one.  Yes, I was nailed by the lane assist, but much fewer times earlier in the day.  A few while I searched for something to play on the radio...but as the day got closer to ending, I found a couple of buttons on the back of the steering wheel that changed channels and loudness,  figured that there had to be a button or two that I missed somewhere...

Still working on getting more pics...soon, I promise

7 comments:

  1. You are a tough nut for driving that many miles in a day. I'm lucky if I can get in 250!! Isn't the ride nice? This thing is MUCH smoother than my truck!!! Safe continued travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giving it a good test...

      Delete
    2. Don't know why I showed up as Anonymous in my replies...

      Delete
  2. Those are a couple of long days, but at least you are doing them in comfort knowing you are getting the good MPG's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great gas mileage. I'm sure with all the years in the larger RV you've mastered the knack of driving efficiently. Enjoy the new vehicle.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear comments from our readers. All comments are moderated by Dave before added to the website. Spam, advertisers and rude comments are deleted, and due to high spam attempts, Anonymous Users cannot post, sorry....register for a Google ID, it is free and it is easy. Go to: Get Google ID