Monday, May 11, 2015

Pictures Tell it All

Love is in the Air

(Put your cursor over each picture to see the story)

Do you think anyone saw us?

Fooling them dogs all day gets very tiring.

I'm going to get them squirrels this time.

Arny's mother, wife (my sister behind flowers), daughter-in-law, granddaughter (chair right)    Arny's other granddaughter, son Corey, and Arny
MOTHER’S DAY 2015
Arny's mother 'Leatta', 92 years old with lots of flowers and candy and smiles

Leatta, my Mom and Dad

Sandy made a number of 'adult bibs' to give away, and as I tricked Marcia into showing me hers...well, it was picture time, and "If looks could kill" time...

Patti (sister) brought her dogs, Arny was cooking, no need to say anything else.

From two dogs to five dogs, this is going to be a fun day!  (Skruffy and Charley)

My money is on the Squirrels

You watch that way, I'll watch this way.  (Charley and Parker)

My name is Leo, I am Patti's daughter Ashley's dog, I don't chase squirrels

I'm too shy to show off my new hair cut (buzzzzz job)

Dogs drool, birds rule

Stupid, stupid dogs...but they are fun to play with...hope Skruffy and Bubba don't run into any bears up there in Alaska

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL, COLORFUL, BEAUTIFUL
MOTHER’S DAY
Mother's Day Flowers   Mother's Day Flowers
Mother's Day Flowers   Mother's Day Flowers
Mother's Day Flowers   Mother's Day Flowers

8 comments:

  1. Pictures are worth a 1000 words! Love the doves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The timing of that picture of the Doves could not have been better. Was watching and taking pictures of them sitting on that wire grooming themselves, when all the sudden they started mouthing each other...and then what looks like that kiss. And the second picture was within seconds of the kiss.

      Delete
  2. Great post! I really enjoyed the animal conversations...very clever! How nice to have your mother with you for this special day:) Beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was very nice to be with mom and dad and the family that was here. And with all these women....there are lots and lots of flowers.

      Delete
  3. Great pictures and wonderful comments Dave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry....hope all is going well on the preparations for the wedding, and I hope David is doing well.

      Delete
  4. I adore how you made remarks by placing the curser over the pics! Cute! Happy Belated Mother's Day to Marcia and your family! Blessings...

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear comments from our readers. All comments are moderated by Dave before added to the website. Spam, advertisers and rude comments are deleted, and due to high spam attempts, Anonymous Users cannot post, sorry....register for a Google ID, it is free and it is easy. Go to: Get Google ID