Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Not A Virgin Anymore


Nope, nothing to do with Virgin Airlines…..I don’t fly anymore, haven’t for well over a decade now.  Certainly wouldn't be interested in getting up above the atmosphere, that's for sure.



virginmary

Nope, not talk about the Virgin Mary either, that would be a bit sacrilegious.  



first-kiss

Nope, has nothing to do with love or with animals, and I surely don’t mean that in any kinky way either.



question
Ok, I guess you are all done guessing, so here it is.   After nearly 6 decades, I have finally installed.....


disposal2

... my FIRST garbage disposal!!!!   


disposal

Had I of known it was going to be that easy, I would have blown up the old one a long time ago!  First, it was VERY LOUD.  Second, it was VERY OLD.  Third, it JAMMED UP over and over again.  This one is so quiet, due to its newness I’m sure, that I wondered if I really had it on when I flipped the switch.  The hardest part was that the second sink also had a bad drain connection, and I had to go out to Home Depot in this pouring rain we are experiencing.  


Get back into the car from Home Depot and the check engine light is now on.  GRRRRRR!  (that will take a much larger stick of dynamite than the old disposal would have taken.)

2 comments:

  1. You had me wondering there. Happy thanksgiving to you and Marcia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, thought it would get a little attention....but to be honest, I was so worried about doing the disposal until I read the directions and it seemed so easy, and it was.

      Delete

We love to hear comments from our readers. All comments are moderated by Dave before added to the website. Spam, advertisers and rude comments are deleted, and due to high spam attempts, Anonymous Users cannot post, sorry....register for a Google ID, it is free and it is easy. Go to: Get Google ID